A competent and qualified staff provides full care 24/7. In each care unit, the nurse is the pivotal element in the organization of care and services. She is assisted by the nurse’s assistants and orderlies. All residents must be medically assessed. Medical monitoring is rigorously carried out to enable the development of a care plan that meets the real needs of the resident. An approach collaborated between the interdisciplinary team, residents and family is recommended.
Here is a list of care and services included in the lease:
- Support for all activities of daily living (ADL): bathing, dressing, grooming, oral hygiene as well as feeding.
- Assisting continence and incontinence care.
- Support for mobility: transfers, mobility, walking program, wheelchair clinic.
- Wound care
- Monitoring diabetics
- Testing blood and other body fluids (labs)
- Respiratory care (breathing care)
- Palliative care
- Specialized nursing care (feeding by PEG, ostomy care)
- Administering of drugs
- Fall prevention program and other safety issues
- Weekly doctor’s visits (internal)
- Making medical appointments (external)
Nursing care 24/7
Our doors are always open!
Recommended Visiting Hours:
10am to 8pm
Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Phone: (514) 620-9850
Visitor parking is provided free of charge in our parking lot on the side of the building.
Parking spots in the front are reserved for handicap permits, taxis and emergency vehicles.